Why: To show the true, sometimes deadly impact of maternal mental health conditions and the need for support for women and families.
Who: Presented by the Utah Maternal Mental Health Collaborative. Speakers include:
- Women who have experienced postpartum depression
- Experts in the treatment of maternal depression, anxiety, and postpartum psychosis
- Dr. William Cosgrove, President, Utah Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics
- Julie Frenette, Certified Nurse Midwife
- Conference organizer and therapist Amy-Rose White
Where: Intermountain Medical Center, Doty Education Building #6
5121 S. Cottonwood St., Murray, UT 84107
Media note: The screening begins at 6:00 p.m. Interviewees will be available beginning at 5:30 and again after the screening at 7:30. See the movie trailer at http://www.darksideofthefullmoon.com/home-1-1/.
# # #
MotherToBaby Pregnancy Risk Line