Benefits include physician services, prescriptions, dental services, eye exams, emergency room visits, birth control, and general preventive services.
Why: Since December 2011, PCN has been closed for enrollment and has not accepted new applications. Beginning today through March 30, all uninsured Utah adults may apply online, by mail, or in person to receive primary health care.
Who: Adults who meet the following requirements may apply:
- Age 19 through 64
- U.S. citizens or legal residents
- Not covered by other health insurance
- Meet income guidelines (e.g., a family of 4 with a maximum income of $34,575 per year)
- Not qualified for Medicaid
- Have no access to student health insurance, Medicare or Veterans benefits
For more information, contact:
PR and Marketing
801-538-6847 / 801-231-6350
When: Today, March 19 through Friday, March 30 at 5:00 p.m.
Where: Apply online at www.health.utah.gov/pcn or call the PCN hotline at 1-888-222-2542.